Freegan-ing A Terra SodaStream

The La Croix of it all!   I freegan-ed a working Terra SodaStream - Terra Soda Streaming Machine, that makes Sparkling Water Maker with a CO2 cylinder.  Eco-Friendly, No Batteries Needed.

This Terra Soda Streaming Machine has clean bottles and a CO2 cylinder with an expiration date.  CO2 cylinders are available for purchase at regular grocery stores meaning it will be good to go making sparkling soda on a regular basis.

I sterilized everything first and the SodaStream seemed to be in good working order. So I filled one of the bottles with filtered water to Soda Stream then pumped the machine. Voila. Sparkling Soda on demand.

You can use fresh, non-pulp juice to add to Soda Stream, so I added juice.  Now, I can make healthier sodas, cane sugar free, I might add, at home, and no longer need to purchase plastic bottles of seltzer.   

Worth it.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Semi-Sustainable Lo-Fi Coffee & Tea Corner for Fall

Strawberry Glaze Skin Smoothie (Copycat Hailey Bieber/Erewhon‑Style)

Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Salad 🍅