Jerrell’s Betr Brgr

“A new late-night vegan burger joint with locations in NYC and NJ, serving 100% plant-based burgers, fries, chili, shakes and soft serve.”

I have yet to master a plant-based burger recipe at home so I tried the O.G. BETR for lunch, $12:  DOUBLE BETR BRGR with impossible patties, vegan cheddar, lettuce & tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and Jerrell’s special sauce.

The O.G. was worth the $12, the burger was flavorful with the right texture, the vegan cheese was pleasant, it isn’t always, and the extras were savory, salty but good.

I have reservations about the genetically modified Impossible patties, but they’re not something I eat constantly.

Balanced the satisfying O.G. with a piece of fruit for the better nutrition play. But that wouldn’t stop me from trying the loaded chili fries and oat milk soft serve next time around.

#hoboken #theOG  #ogbetter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole Foods 365 Organic Plant-Based Bolognese Pasta Sauce